By CHELSEA HUANG
Home is where the heart is for Chris Martin ... or at least across the street.
The Coldplay frontman, 37, has reportedly purchased a home right across the street from his estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, according to Us Weekly.
The convenient location will benefit the "consciously uncoupled" pair's two children -- 10-year-old Apple and 8-year-old Moses. According to a source for Us Weekly, the youngsters will be able to spend time with both parents "whenever they want."
The Monday report also said that the Goop founder's mother, 71-year-old actress Blythe Danner, helped Martin move into the 7,700 square-foot-home he reportedly acquired for $6.75 million.
The couple announced their split after a decade of marriage in March in a statement posted on Goop, but noted they would put Apple and Moses first.
"We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways, we are closer than we have ever been," they said. "We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time."
Looks like the move is also bringing the exes together, as Martin opened his sprawling new home to Paltrow's close friends and family for a 42nd birthday bash on Sept. 28. Celebrity guests included Danner, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie, Tobey Maguire, Maya Rudolph and no sign of Martin's rumored girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence.
"They were all laughing together ... Gwyneth was surrounded by girlfriends and couldn't stop giggling," and at one point, she was "yelling because she was laughing so hard," another source said.
More on AOL.com
'Saturday Night Live' accused of stealing Groundlings sketch
Jennifer Lawrence calls nude photo hacking a 'sex crime'
Jimmy Fallon and will.i.am make Ew! show music video
Alfonso Ribeiro finally does 'the Carlton' on 'Dancing With The Stars'
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…