By RYAN GORMAN
A Mississippi woman arrested Friday for breaking into cars parked in a high school parking lot claimed she was hunting for terrorists.
Lisa Roche, 41, of Hurley, claimed she was looking for members of ISIS when police found her stealing items from a vehicle parked outside her child's school, the Mississippi Press reported.
Roche was discovered stealing sunglasses and other valuables when she made the outrageous claim, police said.
She was charged with commercial burglary of an automobile and whisked away to Jackson County Adult Detention Center.
The troubled woman has a lengthy criminal past that includes arrests for felony burglary, felony embezzlement and misdemeanor careless driving, records showed.
She faces a $10,000 fine and up to five years in prison.
No terrorists were found in the school parking lot.
Report: Japanese had plans to join Islamic State
Teen who wanted to join ISIS arrested at Chicago airport
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!