By CHELSEA HUANG
Last week, readers were nearly split over who made the most outrageous move -- the woman who allegedly lied about getting a third breast surgically implanted or the news reporter who dropped a bombshell on live TV.
Ultimately, Jasmine Tridevil's very unusual breast augmentation won with 52 percent of votes.
This week, two stories really stood out in the strange news cycle for their obvious similarity and sheer absurdity. You'll see what we mean ...
Read below and let us know -- who put the weirdest thing down their pants this week?
The worker who hid $1,200 worth of meat in his pants
A New York A & P supermarket employee was accused of leaving the store with $1,200 worth of meat hidden in his pants.
Gregory Rodriguez was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny. He was arraigned Tuesday night and sent to the Westchester County Jail.
No word on what he planned to do with the meat ...
The Canadian caught with 51 turtles in his pants
Kai Xu, a known Canadian reptile smuggler, was caught at the border with 51 live turtles stuffed down his sweatpants, recently unsealed court documents say.
Special agents responded to a tip by a courier company, where Xu later arrived to pick up a brown parcel marked "Live fish -- keep cool."
"Xu turned towards me as he looked around the parking lot," Kenneth Adams, a special agent with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, stated in an affidavit outlining the criminal complaint. "As he did so, Special Agent (James) Fuller noticed irregularly shaped bulges under Xu's sweatpants on both his legs."
Canadian authorities seized the turtles, which included North American varieties such as eastern box turtles, red-eared sliders and diamondback terrapins - some of which sell for $800 each - and turned them over to American officials.
Who put the weirdest thing down their pants? Cast your vote below.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!