By RYAN GORMAN
A pair of teenage daredevils has been climbing New York skyscrapers in the middle of the night and taking amazing pictures.
Demid Lebedev, 17, and a 15-year-old friend known only as Demidism have been scaling tall structures around the city and boasting online of their exploits. They recently climbed a building more than 1,000 feet high.
Lebedev, known on Instagram as Night.Shift, and Demidism recently scaled the under-construction 432 Park Avenue residential tower, according to the New York Daily News.
Incredible photos show the teens seemingly hovering above a thick layer of clouds rolling over the city lights below.
A building occasionally juts through the cloud cover, and breaks in the clouds occasionally reveal the startling height to which the two have climbed as they peer down at the streets below.
They are the latest in a series of thrill-seeking New York-area teens climbing buildings late at night and posting pictures online.
Justin Casquejo, a 17-year-old from Weehakwen, New Jersey, which is directly across the Hudson River from Manhattan, was arrested for scaling One World Trade earlier this year.
He was then arrested again last week for climbing a New Jersey water tower and shouting "I'm on top of the world," according to local television station WABC.
It is not known if the teens who scaled 432 Park Avenue will face any charges, but that has not stopped them from continuing to boast about their exploits.
A video posted this week to YouTube shows how the pair climbed from the street to the top of the tower building, which will be the second-tallest in the city when it is completed.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- 6 DIY condiment recipes that are healthier than store-bought
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!