Liv Tyler is expecting baby number two!
After a month of speculation, a rep for Tyler, 37, confirmed to AOL that "The Leftovers" star is, in fact, pregnant.
The father of the child is Tyler's boyfriend of several months, Dave Gardner. According to People, the stunning star was introduced to the British sports agent through mutual friend Kate Moss. Gardner also reportedly holds the high honor of being David Beckham's best friend.
The news of the pregnancy comes just months into their whirlwind romance. The couple were first spotted together in August 2014, but reportedly began dating back in May.
The brunette babe already has a 9-year-old son, Milo, with her ex-husband Royston Langdon. Gardner has a son, Gray, from a previous marriage.
Her pregnancy announcement comes after a rough couple of years for Liv. The "Lord of the Rings" star split from her hubby of five years in 2008 and took two years off from making films, before heading back to work on her HBO show "The Leftovers." The hit show, which has been renewed for a second season, will have to find a way to cover Tyler's baby bump now.
Aerosmith rocker papa Steven Tyler has not publicly commented on his daughter's amazing news.
Hopefully he doesn't 'miss a thing!'
More from AOL
Jeff Goldblum stars In this super-crazy commercial for light bulbs
'Twilight' is returning with new short films
Molly Sims is pregnant with her second child
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- ‘Smartest baby’ knows all her animal sounds at just 9 months old: ‘…
- Wife hasn’t spoken to husband in a week, so he ‘makes her talk’ with h…
- Amazon shoppers say this gadget is a game-changer for deep-cleaning ti…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise