By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Maroon 5's latest music video "Animals," is perhaps the raciest we've seen this year, and that's really saying something.
The award-winning band dropped their latest jam on Tuesday and it has, shall we say, a racy but creepy feel to it.
Frontman Adam Levine, 35, plays a butcher with a bizarre fantasy about a blonde woman who buys meat from the shop where he works. The vocalist follows his real-life wife, Behati Prinsloo, around before standing outside her window in the pouring rain, as another, clean-shaven version of Levine has sex with her while covered in what one can only assume is animal blood. There are occasional cutaways to a shirtless Levine singing the blush-worthy lyrics amongst half a dozen animal carcasses that are hung up in a basement.
This video is one in a slew of sexy, steamy music videos, the most recent being Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," and Keith Urban's "Somewhere In My Car," that debuted this year. Seems as if there is no end in sight.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These hot dog rounds might be the most polarizing cookout food — an…
- This roasted veggie pizzette makes the most delicious snack
- The office chair brand backed by Justin Bieber is releasing a new chai…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance