A Boise, Idaho woman who went missing last week was found disoriented in her hometown 2,000 miles away and she says she has no idea how she got there.
Cynthia Adams, 52, was reported missing Tuesday when she didn't return home from a doctor's appointment.
She reportedly made three cash withdrawals as she traveled - one in Idaho and two in Wyoming.
Then over the weekend, she showed up at a home in Clara, Mississippi where she grew up in the 1960s. Fortunately, the people who lived at the home then were still there and helped her.
Adams husband says her disappearance was very strange. They weren't having problems and she has never had issues with her memory. But Adams doesn't know how she got there and she couldn't remember her family back in Idaho.
But a friend of Adams told KBOI she suffers from medical issues that stem from a traumatic brain injury that occurred several years ago. Adams was taken to a hospital in Waynesboro, Mississippi for unspecified reasons.
More from AOL
Skydiving accident claims 2 lives
Jury selection set for marathon suspect's friend
Molotov cocktail thrown at Berlin's Reichstag
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!