Lindsay Lohan temporarily left Hollywood for London's West End, but it looks like it may not have been worth it.
The "Mean Girls" actress made her professional theatrical debut in David Mamet's "Speed the Plow" and the reviews are sounding more like insults from "Mean Girls." The general consensus is that she was underwhelming and boring, and at one point she even forgot her lines. A stage hand had to call out her lines to her so that Lohan could move forward with the scene. In addition, she held a prop book that had several lines scribbled inside.
The production was meant to be something of a redemption for the troubled 28-year-old actress who has struggled to find success after nearly a decade of arrests, court appearances, rehab treatments, and negative tabloid headlines.
Unfortunately for her, Lohan's notoriety wasn't enough to fill the seats of the London theater, and unfortunately for the fans that patiently waited for the star by the stage door... Lohan snuck out the back.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise