While traveling through Buttala in Sri Lanka, Ranga Priyadarshana and his companions encountered these wild elephants on the road. According to Ranga, they sit on the roads every day asking for fruits and other treats from passers by and all must oblige.
In this unique footage, the elephants can be seen walking calmly along the road, oblivious to the chaos they are creating in the halted traffic at either side.
Also on AOL:
Owner thought pup could be lost forever
Woman's family couldn't believe their eyes
Strange twist in Watson's nude photo drama
French tourist beheaded by ISIS offshoot
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program