On September 22 in 1994, the TV sitcom, "Friends" debuted on NBC. The show was based on 6 young adults and their daily lives and adventures in New York City. The sitcom lasted 10 seasons and remains a staple television rerun on many networks.
Other Events on September 21st:
1862: President Abraham Lincoln, issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation.
1980: The Iran-Iraq conflict officially escalated into a full-out war.
1958: Opera singer, Andrea Bocelli, was born in Lajatico, Italy.
2004: Lost premiered on ABC.
2013: German Chancellor Angela Merkel led her conservative part to victory in the German elections.
See more on Friends:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…