Whether it's the trick to getting hot fries every time, the 'magic' time when you can get breakfast and lunch in one (hint: It's around 10:35 AM), or the reason why 'round eggs' is a smart request, fast food fans are about to start salivating.
Want hot fries every time? Ask for no salt. They'll make a fresh new batch just for you -- then you can salt them yourself.
The poor man's Big Mac:
Instead of a Big Mac, order a McDouble with special sauce, lettuce, pickle and no ketchup or mustard. They're about $2 cheaper, and they don't have that weird middle bun.
Buy them in packs of four. You don't save much by buying larger multiples ... plus you get more free dipping sauce per nugget.
Don't like liquid eggs? Order your sandwich with a "round egg." It's a 'Grade A' egg cooked in a round pan.
Spice up your mocha! Ask for hot fudge instead of chocolate syrup.
There's a magic window around 10:35 AM when you can mix breakfast and lunch menus, so you can order a McDouble with egg and bacon.
- Dad grounds teen daughter after she refuses to wash dishes because …
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to add t…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise