Whether it's the trick to getting hot fries every time, the 'magic' time when you can get breakfast and lunch in one (hint: It's around 10:35 AM), or the reason why 'round eggs' is a smart request, fast food fans are about to start salivating.
Want hot fries every time? Ask for no salt. They'll make a fresh new batch just for you -- then you can salt them yourself.
The poor man's Big Mac:
Instead of a Big Mac, order a McDouble with special sauce, lettuce, pickle and no ketchup or mustard. They're about $2 cheaper, and they don't have that weird middle bun.
Buy them in packs of four. You don't save much by buying larger multiples ... plus you get more free dipping sauce per nugget.
Don't like liquid eggs? Order your sandwich with a "round egg." It's a 'Grade A' egg cooked in a round pan.
Spice up your mocha! Ask for hot fudge instead of chocolate syrup.
There's a magic window around 10:35 AM when you can mix breakfast and lunch menus, so you can order a McDouble with egg and bacon.
- Moms reveal the first time they really felt like a mom
- Score an ‘Amazon’s Choice’ air purifier on sale for 20% off right now:…
- If you’ve always wanted a robot vacuum, here’s your chance to score on…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…