By CHELSEA HUANG
Last week, a clear majority of AOL readers polled thought the fire chief who fired four firemen for having American flags made the most misguided decision of the week.
Maywood Fire Chief Craig Bronaugh took 67 percent of vote, beating out Facebook, who banned a photo of a hospitalized 2-year-old and compared the child to a "zombie."
This week's news cycle was full of fun stories, like the real-life "owl and pussycat" best friendship, and outrageous ones, like the couple photographing their toddler dangerously close to a cliff's edge.
But those who follow entertainment news closely will recall two recent on-camera moments that were just plain difficult to watch.
So, we had to ask -- what was the most cringeworthy moment of the week?
When Kanye West called out two disabled audience members for not standing up
Kanye West halted his show on Friday night in Sydney, Australia until the entire audience was on their feet. What he didn't realize was one of his audience members had a prosthetic leg and another was restricted to a wheelchair -- so they could not physically stand up.
"I can't do this show until everybody stand up," the rapper, 37, said at the Qantas Credit Union Arena. "Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit."
One of the fans allegedly waved his prosthetic leg at him, and West gave him the OK to remain seated. While waiting for the other, West lamented, "This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song. It's unbelievable."
What's more unbelievable is that he had his bodyguard physically make his way to the wheelchair-bound audience member to confirm that he was, in fact, in a wheelchair.
Lolo Jones' awkward meltdown on 'Dancing With The Stars'
While West's foot-in-the-mouth moment circulated on the Internet, Athlete LoLo Jones didn't hide her frustration on national TV when her first performance didn't go as planned.
"I make no excuses. It was awful. I'm surprised I was even able to get back with it. It's not..."
Jones' face said it all. She even demonstrated the dance moves again in the middle of her critique to prove she could do them. And missed, or maybe rejected, her partner's high-fives when they got their score -- a 22 out of 40.
The awkwardness earned LoLo's performance the top spot on E!'s 'most cringeworthy' list for the night.
Which do you think was the most cringeworthy moment of the week? Cast your vote below.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance