By CHELSEA HUANG
Last week, a clear majority of AOL readers polled thought the fire chief who fired four firemen for having American flags made the most misguided decision of the week.
Maywood Fire Chief Craig Bronaugh took 67 percent of vote, beating out Facebook, who banned a photo of a hospitalized 2-year-old and compared the child to a "zombie."
This week's news cycle was full of fun stories, like the real-life "owl and pussycat" best friendship, and outrageous ones, like the couple photographing their toddler dangerously close to a cliff's edge.
But those who follow entertainment news closely will recall two recent on-camera moments that were just plain difficult to watch.
So, we had to ask -- what was the most cringeworthy moment of the week?
When Kanye West called out two disabled audience members for not standing up
Kanye West halted his show on Friday night in Sydney, Australia until the entire audience was on their feet. What he didn't realize was one of his audience members had a prosthetic leg and another was restricted to a wheelchair -- so they could not physically stand up.
"I can't do this show until everybody stand up," the rapper, 37, said at the Qantas Credit Union Arena. "Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit."
One of the fans allegedly waved his prosthetic leg at him, and West gave him the OK to remain seated. While waiting for the other, West lamented, "This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song. It's unbelievable."
What's more unbelievable is that he had his bodyguard physically make his way to the wheelchair-bound audience member to confirm that he was, in fact, in a wheelchair.
Lolo Jones' awkward meltdown on 'Dancing With The Stars'
While West's foot-in-the-mouth moment circulated on the Internet, Athlete LoLo Jones didn't hide her frustration on national TV when her first performance didn't go as planned.
"I make no excuses. It was awful. I'm surprised I was even able to get back with it. It's not..."
Jones' face said it all. She even demonstrated the dance moves again in the middle of her critique to prove she could do them. And missed, or maybe rejected, her partner's high-fives when they got their score -- a 22 out of 40.
The awkwardness earned LoLo's performance the top spot on E!'s 'most cringeworthy' list for the night.
Which do you think was the most cringeworthy moment of the week? Cast your vote below.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…