By MEGAN BARRETO
Jimmy Fallon certainly has had a great year. From taking over 'The Tonight Show,' to having a new baby this summer, Jimmy is at the top of his game. The surprising fact is that he is only turning 40 years old.
People Magazine celebrated his success in June when they featured him on the cover and he told them 'I never knew I could be this happy.'
So today we're helping Jimmy Fallon celebrate 40 years with a look back at pictures of him and his guests on 'The Tonight Show.'
How's he celebrating? Page Six reports that he was spotted celebrating this past weekend in the Hamptons with family and friends. Fans are so crazy for Jimmy that one even set up a Happy Birthday, Jimmy Fallon tumblr page.
We hear that 'The Tonight Show' will celebrate with a party and a mystery guest.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance