Sully the Saint Bernard is a big 'ol softie!
The massive hound is quite possibly the most loving dog in the world -- and totally earns the "man's best friend" title.
When Sully's dad comes home from a long day at work, he pins him down and give him a big bear, err, dog hug.
While the lucky owner half-heartedly tries to remove himself from the cuddle attack, his plans are thwarted by Sully's sheer size.
'Sully is a little on the small side for a saint bernard and weighs about 160lbs – another saint bernard from his dad weighed 230 lbs! but they tend to range between 160-200lbs,' he wrote on YouTube.
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program