By CHELSEA HUANG
Curtis Stone has another mouth to feed!
The "Top Chef Masters" host, 38, and his wife, actress Lindsay Price, welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, Sept. 16, according to PEOPLE.
Emerson Spencer Stone, the couple's second child, was born in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7 lbs., 11oz.
"Both Lindsay and Emerson are doing well," Stone's rep said in a statement. "Curtis is officially the happiest man in the world!"
No word yet on how 2 1/2-year-old big brother Hudson feels about the newest addition to the family.
Price, 37, of "Beverly Hills 90210" fame, was first snapped with a noticeable baby bump in May while fueling up her car.
The couple tied the knot in June 2013 on the Spanish island of Mallorca after the "Top Chef" host popped the question in July 2012.
While Stone has kept himself busy as a restaurant owner, TV host, and cookbook author, being a father comes first.
"You've just got to have your priorities right," he told E! News. "The most important thing is being a dad and being a husband."
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…