By CHELSEA HUANG
Curtis Stone has another mouth to feed!
The "Top Chef Masters" host, 38, and his wife, actress Lindsay Price, welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, Sept. 16, according to PEOPLE.
Emerson Spencer Stone, the couple's second child, was born in Los Angeles, weighing in at 7 lbs., 11oz.
"Both Lindsay and Emerson are doing well," Stone's rep said in a statement. "Curtis is officially the happiest man in the world!"
No word yet on how 2 1/2-year-old big brother Hudson feels about the newest addition to the family.
Price, 37, of "Beverly Hills 90210" fame, was first snapped with a noticeable baby bump in May while fueling up her car.
The couple tied the knot in June 2013 on the Spanish island of Mallorca after the "Top Chef" host popped the question in July 2012.
While Stone has kept himself busy as a restaurant owner, TV host, and cookbook author, being a father comes first.
"You've just got to have your priorities right," he told E! News. "The most important thing is being a dad and being a husband."
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleanin…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- These 6 battery-powered and cordless outdoor fans are all on sale on A…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance