Taylor Swift has officially put her stamp on style.
The "Shake It Off" singer strutted her way right to the top of People Magazine's 2014 best-dressed celebrity list on Wednesday.
Swift's accolade, which was given to Kerry Washington by the publication last year, is no surprise. It's been hard not to notice the former country cutie's style transformation.
Over the past year, the 24-year-old superstar has ditched her sparkly, princess-like numbers in favor of sleek, modern gowns from designers like Gucci Premiere and J Mendel. She has also consistently reached for edgier styles like crop tops and thigh-high slits.
Swifty hasn't just nailed her red carpet ensembles; her street style is just as impressive. Since moving to New York City, the design darling has regularly stepped out in ladylike silhouettes and tailored separates that truly highlight her A-list body.
What's more? The gorgeous gal has debuted a short new haircut, which was a stark departure from her former long locks.
Swift is certainly in stylish company on this year's best-dressed list. Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o, singers Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna and actresses Blake Lively, Emma Stone and Emma Watson, were all included as well.
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 7 breezy jumpsuits to wear to that summer wedding instead of a dres…
- 5 epic tea bombs from TikTok that are total eye candy
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson takes his daughters fishing and shares cute …
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…