Taylor Swift has officially put her stamp on style.
The "Shake It Off" singer strutted her way right to the top of People Magazine's 2014 best-dressed celebrity list on Wednesday.
Swift's accolade, which was given to Kerry Washington by the publication last year, is no surprise. It's been hard not to notice the former country cutie's style transformation.
Over the past year, the 24-year-old superstar has ditched her sparkly, princess-like numbers in favor of sleek, modern gowns from designers like Gucci Premiere and J Mendel. She has also consistently reached for edgier styles like crop tops and thigh-high slits.
Swifty hasn't just nailed her red carpet ensembles; her street style is just as impressive. Since moving to New York City, the design darling has regularly stepped out in ladylike silhouettes and tailored separates that truly highlight her A-list body.
What's more? The gorgeous gal has debuted a short new haircut, which was a stark departure from her former long locks.
Swift is certainly in stylish company on this year's best-dressed list. Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong'o, singers Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna and actresses Blake Lively, Emma Stone and Emma Watson, were all included as well.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In Hist…