By RYAN GORMAN
A chilling new YouTube video has surfaced with an Islamic State rebel claiming the terror state loves "drinking blood."
ISIS militant Rabie Shehada, also known as "the Palestinian slayer," insists in the footage that the terror group is filled with vampires, according to al-Arabiya.
"I swear we are a people who love death for the sake of God just as you love to live," said Shehada. "I swear we are a people who love drinking blood.
"We came to slaughter you."
The 26-year-old married father of one took the assumed name of Abu Mussab al-Safouri, after a village near his hometown of Nazareth, in northern Israel, according to al-Arabiya.
"We love dying for God as much as you love life," he also said.
His wife and daughter are terrified by his radicalization and were reluctant to talk openly about him when contacted by the Dubai-based media outlet, but did offer up a few details about his path to vampirism.
Shehada found ISIS by way of the Free Syrian Army after a journey that took him through Turkey to the war-torn state.
He once studied engineering at a college in Nazareth, his family said, but quit after only three months, disappeared and had not publicly surfaced until now.
His heartbroken family remains in Israel as he wages war against all-comers for a group that has very publicly beheaded two American journalists and one British humanitarian aid worker while killing, raping and terrorizing countless others.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!