By ALEXIS SHAW
While Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Joey, Ross and Phoebe were the stars of "Friends," you can make the case that the seventh character of the show was the gang's go-to coffee shop, Central Perk.
The beloved café, with its plush orange couches and grumpy baristas, was a mainstay for the six friends to mingle and mix, serving as the home of many of the show's big moments. (Who could forget Phoebe's "Smelly Cat" tirades?)
In honor of the show's 20th anniversary, Warner Bros. and Eight O'Clock Coffee worked to open a pop-up replica of Central Perk opened in New York.
Offering free snacks and coffee, as well as a time warp into the world of the treasured '90s show with ample memorabilia on display, the shop has come to life for one month only.
"Friends" aficionados and coffee fanatics alike lined up for its grand opening on Wednesday, and the lines are likely to surge until it shutters its doors on October 18.
Relive more "Friends" moments by clicking through this gallery:
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- The 8 best 4th of July tech deals on Amazon — laptops, TVs, headpho…
- The Dyson Airwrap is on sale! Get this super rare Airwrap deal straigh…
- 5 of the best books about the royal family that give an inside look at…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance