A serious throwback on 'Dancing With the Stars.' The show revealed star Derek Hough's audition tape.
"I'm a world Latin American champion. I love entertaining, I love entertaining people. I love to see people being entertained. Therefore, I enjoy entertaining. How many times did I say that? Way too many times."
One thing today's Derek was entertained by? Twenty-one-year-old Derek's hair. He couldn't believe what it used to look like.
But on Twitter, fans were all 'long hair, don't care.' They said Derek's 2006 casting tape was cute, hilarious, and, of course - entertaining.
Sister and judge Julianne Hough was loving it too.
And the #DWTS was trending well into Tuesday night on Twitter...
Which may mean more solid ratings. Monday night's premiere got 13.5 million viewers for ABC.
Yeah, looks like millions of people saw that tape, Derek. And this face.
Also on AOL:
Twelfth drunk man killed by elusive animal
Ebola survivor: We can't afford to wait to act
New York man, 30, accused of trying to aid ISIS
O'Donnell wows after 50-pound weight loss
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Celebrate the 4th of July with these bold red, white and blue snack…
- Make your Pride party extra colorful this year with these themed cockt…
- Here are the best 4th of July deals on Le Creuset Dutch ovens, grill p…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance