By: BRITTANY VANBIBBER
Benedict Cumberbatch has answered the prayers of the masses!
The British heartthrob posed in a Mr. Darcy-themed photoshoot, inspired by none other than the 1995 miniseries "Pride and Prejudice."
Photographer Jason Bell captured this steamy photo of Cumberbatch unbuttoning his white shirt while wading in the water. His hair is slicked back and his eyes are piercing. Our eyes are collectively thanking Mr. Bell for the spicy shot of the 38-year-old "Sherlock Holmes" actor.
The photo campaign supports the TK Maxx Give Up Clothes for Good charity, which collects clothing donations at TK Maxx stores around the UK for later sale in Cancer Research stores. Proceeds go towards raising life-saving funds.
I think it's safe to say we're all thanking Cumberbatch for this charity project.
For more photos of Benedict Cumberbatch at his finest, check out the gallery below.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…