By RYAN GORMAN
Americans are not the only people that appear to be sick of their politicians.
An angry crowd in Kiev threw Ukrainian MP Vitaly Zhuravsky into a dumpster Tuesday then held him down, beat him with a tire and dumped water on him, a new video has revealed.
Zhuravsky helped draft legislation limiting free speech while a member of the same political party as deposed President Viktor Yanukovych's political party, according to the Washington Post.
Cellphone video shows Zhuravsky being chased by dozens of people until they cornered and tossed him head over heels into the trash.
He is shown first being hit with his own leather briefcase before being held down by his face.
A dirty tire is then tossed on top of him before someone dumps a bottle of water on top for good measure.
Protesters shouted at him for having a hand in the country teetering on the brink of an all-out civil war.
"We live in a country where blood flows because of you," Talking Points Memo reported, citing Reuters.
The rattled MP kept his office despite Yanukovych fleeing the country.
He blamed the attack on his opponents.
Also on AOL:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!