She told ABC that this season ... is possibly her last.
Burke said, "As of now, this is probably going to be my last season. After doing something for a decade, you know, I started when I was 20, I'm 30. I want to try new things, just see what's out there."
Although a writer for USA Today seemed hopeful, writing:
"P.S.: Let's note she said 'probably,' so she can still change her mind."
Wetpaint also noted that "probably" statement in its headline, but also said her decision was "understandable."
The Emmy-nominated dancer will probably have many opportunities down the road. She's already working with QVC on a line of workout gear.
Although, we wonder if she may go full-time teaching little ones. After all, she recently posted a photo on Twitter posing with a bunch of pint-sized dancers, saying: "Cute little angels! Reminds me of when I first started to dance! #meltsmyheart"
Airing that "bombshell" announcement, as the ABC reporter called it, was probably a good publicity stunt for the show. Season 19 premieres tonight.
Check out the Season 19 cast members:
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise