Glitz, glamour, and the crown!
The 2015 Miss America competition is upon and 53 gorgeous women will be competing for the crown this Sunday at the auditorium at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
While the competition is all about swimwear, smarts, talent, and formal wear, it is the behind-the-scenes action that is really entertaining.
The ladies have been prepping for their big night with pasta-filled dinners, ice cream sundae splurges, lots of napping in between rehearsals, glamor shots, shopping, and some old-fashioned girly fun.
Check out the behind-the-scenes snaps straight from the contestants themselves.
The 2015 Miss America Competition will air on ABC, Sunday, September 14 (8:00 - 11:00 p.m. ET)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…