By RYAN GORMAN
George Zimmerman has reportedly threatened to kill a man.
Zimmerman's latest run-in with the law reportedly came Tuesday during a road rage incident in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside Orlando when the threatened motorist called 911.
The motorist by Zimmerman was then accosted by Zimmerman Wednesday at his job, WSVN reported. He called 911 again.
Lake Mary police told the station Zimmerman admitted engaging in a heated exchange of words with the man.
Zimmerman will reportedly not face charges for either incident because the person who twice called 911 for protection against him has declined to file charges.
No arrests were made for either incident.
Zimmerman shot his way to infamy in 2012 after gunning down unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in a Sanford housing complex where both lived.
He was then acquitted for the murder in a controversial court case that resulted in police being called into Sanford to quell any potential riots as the verdict was read live on national television.
His run-ins with the law since his acquittal under the state's controversial "stand your ground" law have been well-documented.
Zimmerman had a violent encounter in July 2013 with estranged wife Shellie Zimmerman where he threatened both her and her father and smashed her iPad but avoided charges after she declined to pursue the case.
Only two months later, he was accused by his girlfriend of pointing a shotgun at her and smashing a coffee table when she threatened to leave him.
George Zimmerman was arrested, his arsenal confiscated and charges were filed but they didn't stand for very long.
She soon recanted the story and they showed up at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office grinning ear to ear while holding hands as they took back the arsenal.
His last known trouble was earlier this year, when an Orlando-area banquet hall owner revoked the contract of a gun show that planned to have him as a guest - signing autographs at his own table.
They eventually compromised and he was allowed to a smaller show in the back of the gun store.
It was also revealed this summer that he was reportedly working full-time as a gun store security guard, but the shop later refuted those claims.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!