By RYAN GORMAN
George Zimmerman has reportedly threatened to kill a man.
Zimmerman's latest run-in with the law reportedly came Tuesday during a road rage incident in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside Orlando when the threatened motorist called 911.
The motorist by Zimmerman was then accosted by Zimmerman Wednesday at his job, WSVN reported. He called 911 again.
Lake Mary police told the station Zimmerman admitted engaging in a heated exchange of words with the man.
Zimmerman will reportedly not face charges for either incident because the person who twice called 911 for protection against him has declined to file charges.
No arrests were made for either incident.
Zimmerman shot his way to infamy in 2012 after gunning down unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in a Sanford housing complex where both lived.
He was then acquitted for the murder in a controversial court case that resulted in police being called into Sanford to quell any potential riots as the verdict was read live on national television.
His run-ins with the law since his acquittal under the state's controversial "stand your ground" law have been well-documented.
Zimmerman had a violent encounter in July 2013 with estranged wife Shellie Zimmerman where he threatened both her and her father and smashed her iPad but avoided charges after she declined to pursue the case.
Only two months later, he was accused by his girlfriend of pointing a shotgun at her and smashing a coffee table when she threatened to leave him.
George Zimmerman was arrested, his arsenal confiscated and charges were filed but they didn't stand for very long.
She soon recanted the story and they showed up at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office grinning ear to ear while holding hands as they took back the arsenal.
His last known trouble was earlier this year, when an Orlando-area banquet hall owner revoked the contract of a gun show that planned to have him as a guest - signing autographs at his own table.
They eventually compromised and he was allowed to a smaller show in the back of the gun store.
It was also revealed this summer that he was reportedly working full-time as a gun store security guard, but the shop later refuted those claims.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!