By CHELSEA HUANG
George Clooney has been relatively reserved about his relationship with fiancée Amal Alamuddin, 36, a London-based attorney ... until now.
The former notorious bachelor, 53, gushed about his future wife at the Celebrity Fight Night Gala in Florence, Italy, on Sept. 7.
"I've met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can't wait to be your husband."
This declaration of love is the first time Clooney has discussed his romance with the very lucky lady. Previously, the silver fox spoke out against The Daily Mail for a "completely fabricated" article claiming Alamuddin's mother disapproves of the engagement for religious reasons.
The pair was first spotted together in London in October 2013. Since then, the couple has made few public appearances. Last weekend's gala was their first red carpet together.
Without an official date for their wedding, all eyes will be on the all-star couple until their big day.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…