By CHELSEA HUANG
George Clooney has been relatively reserved about his relationship with fiancée Amal Alamuddin, 36, a London-based attorney ... until now.
The former notorious bachelor, 53, gushed about his future wife at the Celebrity Fight Night Gala in Florence, Italy, on Sept. 7.
"I've met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can't wait to be your husband."
This declaration of love is the first time Clooney has discussed his romance with the very lucky lady. Previously, the silver fox spoke out against The Daily Mail for a "completely fabricated" article claiming Alamuddin's mother disapproves of the engagement for religious reasons.
The pair was first spotted together in London in October 2013. Since then, the couple has made few public appearances. Last weekend's gala was their first red carpet together.
Without an official date for their wedding, all eyes will be on the all-star couple until their big day.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Restaurant servers freak out when someone requests ‘a table for 91’
- Nordstrom Rack seriously has the best 4th of July sale — shop 30+ of o…
- This $13 best-selling portable luggage scale will ensure that your sui…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance