1. Jeff Goldblum led a 'Jurassic Park' sing-a-long with lyrics on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers,' and the audience got pretty into it.
2. The 'Married With Children' cast reunited, and they look a tad bit different 17 year safer the show's last episode aired.
3. Liv Tyler is pregnant with her second child! Congrats.
4. Jimmy Fallon and Hugh Jackman battled it out last night in a...massive game of billiards? Watch the antics take place.
5. Ellen Degeneres did a hysterical rendition of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' song, with booty shorts and all.
6. 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Guidice put her nearly $4 million mansion on the market after pleading guilty to money fraud.
7. Whether you have or haven't been keeping up on the latest with New York Fashion Week, it's definitely worth it to take a look at some of the fashion off the runway. Check out the best street style looks from Day 7.
8. High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens is making her way to Broadway with a debut in the musical 'Gigi.'
9. Taylor Swift danced it out on a beach in a white tank top.
10. Kanye West was hospitalized in Melbourne, Australia during his tour for a bad migraine. He recovered from the throbbing headache fast enough to make it to his performance later that night.
11. Sixth Sense actor Haley Joel Osment looks actually unrecognizable as an older, evil Nazi in this new movie. No, really.
12. ICYMI: Chris Pratt will host the kick off episode of the 40th season of 'Saturday Night Live' with musical guest Ariana Grande.