What better way to relax than a round of golf at the luxurious Fairmont Hot Springs resort?
As Andi Dzilums and his friends played at the resort's Mountainside Golf Course, they saw they weren't the only ones with this idea. As they came to putt, they saw a bear cub playing on the green, using the flag as a toy – and as a back-scratcher! Later, the cub can be seen stealing one of the golf balls. That has to qualify for a penalty stroke, surely?
Dzilums told Storyful: "It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing to see this amazing baby bear playing like all kids do!"
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold