1. Miley Cyrus is an artist now. Yep. Her one-of-a-kind artwork will be on display starting tomorrow at the V Magazine offices.
2. It's rumored that the first three guests of SNL's 40th season will be Bill Murray, Sarah Silverman and Chris Pratt. We all have our fingers crossed.
3. Jimmy Fallon discussed the pros and cons of courting Britney Spears.. with her help of course. Watch the antics here.
4. Justin Bieber decided to strip down to just his underwear on stage at the Fashion Rocks concert in Brooklyn last night after boos from the audience.
5. Jennifer Lopez wow-ed the audience at last night's Fashion Rocks too, but in a different way. She did a performance of her new song "Booty" on stage.
6. Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue, answered 73 personal questions. Check out the exclusive video.
7. Sara Gilbert from "The Talk" is expecting her first child with her wife Linda Perry.
8. Childish Gambino, aka Donald Glover, sat down for an in-depth interview with Hot 97. It's definitely worth a watch.
9. Mel Brooks, in his typical comedic fashion, played a prank on Hollywood last week. During his hand and footprint ceremony in Hollywood, he used a prosthetic pinkie to make his imprint 11 fingers.
10. Check out photos from the final super moon of the season.
11. ICYMI: Ashley Tisdale was secretly wed on Monday night to actor Christopher French!
12. Apple's event yesterday introduced us all to the new iPhone 6, 6 plus, and the Apple watch.