By NADIA SIKANDER
In anticipation of Apple's newest iPhone, set to debut on September 9th, we sat down with these adorable kids and asked how they'd make the most sought after smartphone.
And though we all know kids have the wildest imaginations, their answers will still surprise you and definitely have you rolling with laughter.
One little boy suggested Apple's innovators "make it shoot hot lava at people that are bad" and another wanted it to churn out delicious doughnuts.
Watch the video above to hear what other adorable ideas the kids have.
More on AOL.com:
These interview questions are illegal to ask
Shark kills man Tuesday despite brave rescue bid
Adorable consequences of Polar Vortex
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!