Yuri Cataldo, along with his wife, amassed a significant amount of debt but it was all in his name because of his higher credit score.
They received a big tax return, but his wife used the money to buy a Lexus instead of helping to pay off the debt. Shortly after, Cataldo lost his job, and she wanted a divorce.
She was able to start fresh, but he was left jobless, with terrible credit and a ton of debt. He had to move back in with his parents in Indiana.
Love is priceless, but marriage brings financial questions. Beyond the flowers and bling, what costs come with saying "I do"? What do you need to know about love, debt and marriage? And what are the top money conversations couples must have?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program