1. Taylor Swift comes clean on why she hasn't dated anyone since Harry Styles in a Rolling Stone interview.
2. The TV show Once Upon a Time released their extended trailer for season 4, which is said to feature characters from Frozen.
3. The event all Apple lovers have been waiting for happens today! Starting at 1pm EST, the iPhone and wearables live stream kicks off. Keep up to date on all of the happenings here.
4. Beyonce is apparently the classiest wedding crasher of our age.
5. Bill Murray tells everyone which three females he would cast in the new Ghostbusters & the world collectively agrees with him.
6. Jimmy Fallon and Jason Segel had fun last night playing a round of Family Feud with Steve Harvey. It really tested their knowledge.
7. New York Fashion Week is coming to a close in the next few days. Check out all of the latest runway hits here.
8. Fall Out Boy released a new single called "Centuries" and it's already number two on iTunes.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker put her $22 million Manhattan townhouse up for sale this week and there are photos. Yes, we can barely handle the amazing-ness.
10. "The Talk" kicked off season five of the show by having each of the ladies face their biggest fears. Watch out, it might make you cringe.
11. Demi Lovato surprised her fans at a concert this week with a rendition of Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Watch here.
12. Michael C. Hall, the star of the show Dexter, will play Hedwig in "Angry Inch" on Broadway. The show will start mid-October.