By RYAN GORMAN
An Indianapolis police officer's act of kindness has gone viral.
The unnamed officer was photographed Monday as he pulled over to the side of the road and gave his boots to a homeless man, WRTV reports.
The touching moment was posted to Instagram by Indiana Pacers star Roy Hibbert and then shared around the Internet by his more than 180,000 followers.
"Just seen an Indy police officer pull over, go into his trunk n [sic] give a homeless guy a pair of shiny boots," wrote the center.
The post had more than 10,000 likes as of Tuesday afternoon.
The kind act echoed that of an NYPD officer in 2012 who gave a homeless man his boots in Times Square.
An AOL News attempt to reach Indianapolis police officials for further information was not successful.
Also on AOL:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!