Emergency responders in Kentucky say a man sleepwalked off a cliff.
The camper fell 60 feet off a cliff at Red River Gorge and was seriously injured...fortunately he's expected to make a full recovery.
The man, who is from Cincinnati, Ohio, was camping with friends over the weekend. They say he has a history of sleepwalking and when they noticed he wasn't at the campsite in the middle of the night they called 911. Eventually they found him at the bottom of the cliff.
Hours later he was flown to the University of Kentucky hospital where he's being treated for a head injury, dislocated shoulder and broken leg.
Officials are calling this a miracle.
"It's just really a miracle because he fell 60 feet into boulders. If he had hit one of the boulders it certainly, in my opinion, would have had a different outcome. so very, very fortunate that he survived this."
Waking up at the bottom of a rocky cliff with severe injuries is no doubt scary, and this woman's story is no different.
Alyson Blair, 31, had a dream that she was drowning, and when she woke up, she was in a river outside her home and it was too deep to stand. The mother says two weeks later the same thing happened.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!