On this day in 2013, Miley Cyrus released a music video for her, then, latest single, "Wrecking Ball." The music video release came off the buzz of her 2013 VMA performance. The "Wrecking Ball" music video got 19 million views in the first 24 hours of it's release, creating a new a record for views of a new music video.
Other Events on the September 10:
1897: The first drunk driving arrest was made after a 25-year-old London taxi driver drove into a building
1977: The guillotine was used for the last time in France.
1991: Nirvana released "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as a single.
1998: Steffi Graff achieved a tennis Grand Slam when she won the US Open title on September 10.
2002: Switzerland joined the United Nations and became the 190th member of the organization.
2013: It was revealed that the National Security Agency (NSA) had been conducting unauthorized searches of phones not related to terrorism.
Photos of Miley Cyrus in the slideshow:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!