On this day in 2013, Miley Cyrus released a music video for her, then, latest single, "Wrecking Ball." The music video release came off the buzz of her 2013 VMA performance. The "Wrecking Ball" music video got 19 million views in the first 24 hours of it's release, creating a new a record for views of a new music video.
Other Events on the September 10:
1897: The first drunk driving arrest was made after a 25-year-old London taxi driver drove into a building
1977: The guillotine was used for the last time in France.
1991: Nirvana released "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as a single.
1998: Steffi Graff achieved a tennis Grand Slam when she won the US Open title on September 10.
2002: Switzerland joined the United Nations and became the 190th member of the organization.
2013: It was revealed that the National Security Agency (NSA) had been conducting unauthorized searches of phones not related to terrorism.
Photos of Miley Cyrus in the slideshow:
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!