As the investigation into the death of Joan Rivers continues, a video clip recently surfaced and revealed the late comedian had a heart condition.
The 81-year-old suffered a heart attack and stopped breathing on August 28th during a routine outpatient procedure at a New York clinic.
She died a week later and a state medical examiner completed an autopsy but was not able to determine the cause of death.
In 1985, Rivers appeared on Good Morning America, where she was asked about her heart arrhythmia, a condition in which the heart unexpectedly beats out of sync...something Rivers says scared the hell out of her.
"All of a sudden you'll be on stage and hear 'tha-thud!...It scares the hell out of me."
Rivers of course included a joke about the serious matter, as the comedy legend does.
At the time of her death Joan Rivers was hosting Fashion Police on E! and a podcast called In Bed With Joan, starring in the WE Tv reality show Joan&Melissa: Joan Knows Best, doing press for her latest book Diary of a Mad Diva and of course, still selling out stand up comedy shows.
Rivers will be laid to rest on Sunday in a private ceremony.
Joan Rivers throughout the years:
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…