As the investigation into the death of Joan Rivers continues, a video clip recently surfaced and revealed the late comedian had a heart condition.
The 81-year-old suffered a heart attack and stopped breathing on August 28th during a routine outpatient procedure at a New York clinic.
She died a week later and a state medical examiner completed an autopsy but was not able to determine the cause of death.
In 1985, Rivers appeared on Good Morning America, where she was asked about her heart arrhythmia, a condition in which the heart unexpectedly beats out of sync...something Rivers says scared the hell out of her.
"All of a sudden you'll be on stage and hear 'tha-thud!...It scares the hell out of me."
Rivers of course included a joke about the serious matter, as the comedy legend does.
At the time of her death Joan Rivers was hosting Fashion Police on E! and a podcast called In Bed With Joan, starring in the WE Tv reality show Joan&Melissa: Joan Knows Best, doing press for her latest book Diary of a Mad Diva and of course, still selling out stand up comedy shows.
Rivers will be laid to rest on Sunday in a private ceremony.
Joan Rivers throughout the years:
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance