On September 7th in 1996, Tupac Shakur, was shot in Las Vegas on the city's famous strip. The rapper died days later at the age of 25.
Other Events on September 7:
1813: United States got it's nickname from the Army meat packer/supplier, Uncle Sam.
1822: Brazil declared independence from Portugal.
1979: ESPN debuted on cable television.
2008: On this day in 2008, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, were taken under control by the U.S. government.
2013: Tokyo was chosen to host the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…