On September 7th in 1996, Tupac Shakur, was shot in Las Vegas on the city's famous strip. The rapper died days later at the age of 25.
Other Events on September 7:
1813: United States got it's nickname from the Army meat packer/supplier, Uncle Sam.
1822: Brazil declared independence from Portugal.
1979: ESPN debuted on cable television.
2008: On this day in 2008, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, were taken under control by the U.S. government.
2013: Tokyo was chosen to host the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Grab these Sur La Table 4th of July deals before they’re gone — pri…
- Celebrate the 4th of July with these bold red, white and blue snack bo…
- Make your Pride party extra colorful this year with these themed cockt…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance