A Florida fisherman caught what can only be described as a giant shrimp.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission posted a number of
images on their Facebook page of an 18-inch-long crustacean caught on a dock in Fort Pierce. Fisherman Steve Bargeron says a friend of his grabbed it by its back, just like a lobster.
Though it's not completely clear as to the exact species, FWC scientists suspect that it could be a type of mantis shrimp, which aren't really related to shrimp at all but can grow up to around 12 inches.
It's also unclear as to what was done with the discovery.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- TikToker shares just how cool it is to buy a drink at a Korean conv…
- Unexpected umami recipes on TikTok that use MSG
- You don’t have to wait until Prime Day — a bunch of the best Calvin Kl…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold