On Lifetime's "Girlfriend Intervention, Emily, a 24-year-old married mother of two got an amazing makeover.
"I look like a brunette barbie," she said.
Fans on Twitter were definitely feeling Emily's makeover too, saying she looks like a million bucks, one fan joking, "I see a third kid in Emily's future!"
As the Atlanta Black Star notes, the ladies also helped Emily prepare to enter the workforce, by getting her in some professional clothing to make her look more her age.
And get this... they also completely transformed Emily and her husband's family room, which nearly brought Emily to tears.
To catch more episodes of "Girlfriend Intervention" you can tune in Wednesday nights at 10/9c on Lifetime.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap…
- Make your living space feel extra fancy with these stylish marble deco…
- Massive steal! These chunky-sole leather Chelsea boots are on sale for…
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You