It's a charmed life for Alyssa Milano!
The "Mistresses" star, 41, and her husband, David Bugliari, welcomed their second child, baby girl Elizabella Dylan Bugliari, on Thursday her rep confirmed to AOL.
Their bouncing baby weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and measured 19½ inches long. Elizabella will join their three-year-old son, Milo.
"Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully," Milano's rep revealed in a statement.
The former "Charmed" actress dished that she was expecting her second child with her husband of five years in March and continued to share updates throughout her pregnancy via social media.
Milano, who worked throughout her second pregnancy on her hit ABC show, told Fit Pregnancy magazine that despite her busy workload, she genuinely enjoyed expecting.
"I love it. I don't think it's as romantic as we project it to be through the media, but I think what the body goes through is miraculous. It's such a cool thing to experience. I feel blessed that I'm getting another chance to do it, especially at 41."
Congratulations to the happy family.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…