It's a charmed life for Alyssa Milano!
The "Mistresses" star, 41, and her husband, David Bugliari, welcomed their second child, baby girl Elizabella Dylan Bugliari, on Thursday her rep confirmed to AOL.
Their bouncing baby weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. and measured 19½ inches long. Elizabella will join their three-year-old son, Milo.
"Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully," Milano's rep revealed in a statement.
The former "Charmed" actress dished that she was expecting her second child with her husband of five years in March and continued to share updates throughout her pregnancy via social media.
Milano, who worked throughout her second pregnancy on her hit ABC show, told Fit Pregnancy magazine that despite her busy workload, she genuinely enjoyed expecting.
"I love it. I don't think it's as romantic as we project it to be through the media, but I think what the body goes through is miraculous. It's such a cool thing to experience. I feel blessed that I'm getting another chance to do it, especially at 41."
Congratulations to the happy family.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleanin…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- These 6 battery-powered and cordless outdoor fans are all on sale on A…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance