On September 3 1783, the Treaty of Paris was signed between Britain, Spain, France, and the United States. The agreement marked the independence of United States and official boundaries were created for America.
Other Events on September 3:
1976: The first images of Mar are recorded as Viking II landed on Mars.
1978: Pope John Paul I was named to papacy, becoming the 264th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church.
1986: Olympic Snowboarder, Shaun White, was born in San Diego California.
2006: Andre Agassi announces his retirement from professional tennis.
2013: A 6.9 magnitude earthquake hit Southern Japan, the epicenter was 360 miles from Tokyo.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can’t afford the Dyson Airwrap? Amazon shoppers say these $23 hot r…
- This gardening tool lets you weed your yard without bending over — gra…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!