On September 3 1783, the Treaty of Paris was signed between Britain, Spain, France, and the United States. The agreement marked the independence of United States and official boundaries were created for America.
Other Events on September 3:
1976: The first images of Mar are recorded as Viking II landed on Mars.
1978: Pope John Paul I was named to papacy, becoming the 264th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church.
1986: Olympic Snowboarder, Shaun White, was born in San Diego California.
2006: Andre Agassi announces his retirement from professional tennis.
2013: A 6.9 magnitude earthquake hit Southern Japan, the epicenter was 360 miles from Tokyo.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!