By RYAN GORMAN
There may have been child pornography in the massive celebrity nude photo leak dubbed #CelebGate.
Though not the boldest names in the collection, nudes of U.S. Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney and MTV actress Liz Lee were also leaked. They were likely taken when both girls were minors.
A lawyer for the Silver medalist confirmed to TMZ that her salacious snaps were taken before she turned 18 this past December.
The confirmation came after the gossip site learned of a cease and desist order fired off to the website Porn.com insisting the pictures be taken down because they constituted child porn.
The Olympian previously claimed on Twitter the photos were fake, but this puts that denial to rest.
Lee's pictures were taken in 2007, when she was only 16, by her now-ex-boyfriend, according to the Daily Dot.
This revelation led to Reddit administrators on well-known r/TheFappening to panic when they learned photos of both Maroney and Lee circulating around their forum were illegal.
The self-proclaimed "front page of the internet" has not been actively deleting links to the illegally obtained photos of Hollywood stars such as Jennifer Lawrence, Selena Gomez, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Upton and more.
But site admins told the moderators "that we quickly need to remove them."
Moderator SickOrSane replied: "If we don't remove them, this subreddit will most likely be banned, very quickly."
Reddit site administrators have removed the r/The Fappening from their master list of forums under r/all, according to the Daily Dot, but they appear content to let moderators sort out the removal of the underage pictures.
Other forum members, there are more than 130,000 who subscribe to r/The Fappening, are providing detailed instructions on how to erase all traces of kiddie porn on hard drive, for those concerned law enforcement might come knocking on their doors.
The pictures were reportedly lifted by hackers off of Apple's iCloud servers, but the iPhone maker insists there are no vulnerabilities.
Federal agents have reportedly joined the investigation, which remains ongoing.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Mom threatens to scream in the middle of Target over pile of boys’ …
- Amazon sells real diamond earrings — studs start at just $60
- ‘Unprofessional’ ultrasound tech makes mom-to-be physically ill after …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!