By NADIA SIKANDER
The fashion industry is chock full of designers with difficult names to pronounce and even more mysterious patterns and fabrics for the average shopper.
With Mercedez-Benz's annual Fashion Week upon us, we put together a little something so you're not caught mispronouncing these trendy words. You'll find everything from famed French designer Hermes (pronounced ER-MEZ) to the stylish chambray (SHAM-BREY) everyone is wearing in the gallery above.
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best d…
- Preschool teacher shares student’s head-turning comment while playing …
- Mom brought to tears by toddler’s reaction to TikTok prank
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious