Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross finally tied the knot over Labor Day weekend.
The two said 'I do' at Evan's mother Diana Ross' estate in Connecticut surrounded by family and friends. They announced their engagement in January.
Ashlee's 5-year-old son Bronx, from her previous marriage to Pete Wentz, walked her down the aisle.
Her father Joe Instagramed this photo of his 29-year-old star who got married just two months after his older daughter Jessica...who was also involved in the wedding.
Jessica served as maid of honor while her two children Maxwell and Ace were the flower girl and ring bearer.
Unfortunately, as the New York Daily News points out, Ashlee's wedding didn't receive the same hype as her sister's. Even though diva Diana Ross was in attendance, entertainment magazines expressed very little interest in purchasing photos of the wedding.
But that's OK because we're happy for her and her new hubby. As for honeymoon plans, those haven't been announced but Evan did mention previously that he was wants a big family so maybe they'll get a jump start on that.
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together…
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Dad ‘reviews’ new baby in adorable TikTok: ‘This is my little boy, I j…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…