Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross finally tied the knot over Labor Day weekend.
The two said 'I do' at Evan's mother Diana Ross' estate in Connecticut surrounded by family and friends. They announced their engagement in January.
Ashlee's 5-year-old son Bronx, from her previous marriage to Pete Wentz, walked her down the aisle.
Her father Joe Instagramed this photo of his 29-year-old star who got married just two months after his older daughter Jessica...who was also involved in the wedding.
Jessica served as maid of honor while her two children Maxwell and Ace were the flower girl and ring bearer.
Unfortunately, as the New York Daily News points out, Ashlee's wedding didn't receive the same hype as her sister's. Even though diva Diana Ross was in attendance, entertainment magazines expressed very little interest in purchasing photos of the wedding.
But that's OK because we're happy for her and her new hubby. As for honeymoon plans, those haven't been announced but Evan did mention previously that he was wants a big family so maybe they'll get a jump start on that.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- TikToker captures his mom’s hilarious laugh: ‘It’s like she’s got a…
- Love fresh flowers? TikTok is obsessed with these silk tulips that loo…
- J.Crew’s lady jackets will help you channel effortless French girl sty…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In H…
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed