By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Looking for a new way to grill this labor day weekend? We've got just the thing for you, from HGTV's Kitchen Cousins. It's called beer can chicken, and it's just heavenly.
This recipe is quick and simple, so instead of hovering over the grill, you can get back to socializing.
The chicken calls for spices, beer, and a little oil. Toss it on the grill, and walk away. Roast up some fresh veggies: asparagus, onion, or whatever is to your liking. Then, marinate some peaches in whiskey, grill 'em, and serve them over yogurt for dessert. You'll have some happy dinner guests this Labor Day weekend.
- 9 closet essentials under $35 at Nordstrom that will make you look …
- Stock up on J.Crew’s ’90s-inspired T-shirt while it’s as low as $4.49
- All 5 editions of Apple AirPods are already on sale for Amazon Prime D…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise