By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Looking for a new way to grill this labor day weekend? We've got just the thing for you, from HGTV's Kitchen Cousins. It's called beer can chicken, and it's just heavenly.
This recipe is quick and simple, so instead of hovering over the grill, you can get back to socializing.
The chicken calls for spices, beer, and a little oil. Toss it on the grill, and walk away. Roast up some fresh veggies: asparagus, onion, or whatever is to your liking. Then, marinate some peaches in whiskey, grill 'em, and serve them over yogurt for dessert. You'll have some happy dinner guests this Labor Day weekend.
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…