1. Check out the summer's latest flicks and blockbusters. Friday movies include: "As Above, So Below," "The November Man," "The Congress," "The Notebook: Le Grand Cahier," "Last Weekend," "Starred Up," "Life of Crime"
2. Labor day has become synonymous with great sales. Hit the shops for bargains on everything from clothing, school supplies, or new technology. Don't miss out on these back to school deals!
3. Hosting a barbecue? Take grilling to the next level. Impress your guests with these creative and surprisingly delicious toppings for hot dogs! From mangoes to mac & cheese, you will be pleasantly surprised with Kitchen Daily's 13 Incredible Hot Dog Toppings.
4. Game, set, match! Watch US Open Tennis - some of the biggest and hottest tennis stars battle it out in Flushing Meadows, NY. Can't keep up? Hit the tennis courts yourself or get outside while the summer weather lasts!
5. Try those summer recipes you've been keeping at the back of your mind. We love this Summery Fettuccine Alfredo from Kitchen Daily.
6. Use the weekend to catch up on sleep, rest, and relax. Here are some tips to help with restorative sleeping patterns.
7. Don't stow away your whites just yet. StyleList reveals how to wear white after Labor Day.
8. If school is around the corner, follow these tips to help the little ones have the best first day of school possible.
9. Get inspired for your next supermarket trip with 36 lunch ideas just in time for the back to school season. See the slideshow for inspiration and recipes!