Parenting used to be so much easier than it is now. Today, moms and dads have so much more to oversee, with "all the machines going on" and even "adult playdates."
"If my kids wanted to go to someone else's house, I would say check with their mom ... Okay, buh-bye," Joanie Robach said on Mad Life.
But it's not like that anymore, the Made Life crew decided. Now, parents have to be compatible with other parents, too.
"This world is such a different world," Robach said. "And I respect this younger generation."
Check out our 10 best back-to-school recipes:
- TikTok users discovered a genius neck pillow on Amazon that makes s…
- Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
- These are the best Nordstrom Rack Memorial Day deals you need to shop …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise