From hair to nails to valet, it's hard to determine how many dollars to leave for exceptional service; here's your money smart guideline on how generous to get with gratuity.
Getting primped can be pricey even without the extra but here's what a tally of tips for a day of glam may look like. Color, cut, or shampoo : it doesn't matter what you do –- what's considered in vogue to tip? About 15-20 p of your beautifying bill.
From head to toe, if you seek out spa services don't forget to knead in an additional 15 to 20 percent but if you're attended to by the owner you can enjoy the bliss -– no bonus needed.
Parking is a pain in cities, so skip the hassle and choose valet -– and when you get your keys don't forget the cash –- shift your tips to start at a standard 2 bucks.
When you check in your coat, button up the attendants tip jar with a dollar a jacket.
Be restaurant ready and prepare to eat an additional cost of 10 to 20 percent for your server. Don't forget to pour some profit into the bartenders pocket, tipping 15 to 20 percent of the tab.
A hotel bellhop usually banks an extra buck a bag.
Remember, a little gratuity can go a long way in appreciation!
An extra tip for you: make sure you are tipping on your bill before tax is added. For more helpful info on who to tip and how much head to www.ktla.com/money.
More from AOL.com:
What $1,000 rent looks like across America
How to stop thinking about work after hours
What TV looks like to dogs and cats
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap