By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Can jealousy be a good thing? CafeMom's Andrew Shue had some burning questions about the green monster of envy: Why does it happen? Can it be healthy -- even crucial to a functioning relationship? Shue went digging for answers, and decided to discuss jealousy with two important people in his life: his mother-in-law, Joanie Robach and his best pal, Chuck Nice.
As the three sit down, Shue admits something to Robach: "I've never been a jealous person, until I met your daughter."
But Shue is really posing one basic question, and that is: is jealousy real?
The three agree that jealousy is in fact, valid. Nice states that jealousy is really just a fear of losing something or someone. In contrast to envy, which Robach says is coveting what another has.
The verdict is that yes, contained jealousy can sometimes be part of a healthy relationship, as it keeps both parties on their toes.
'We don't have all the answers, but we sure have a hell of a time trying to figure it out," Shue says of his discussion on jealousy.
RELATED SLIDESHOW: 8 bizarre celebrity odd couples
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…