There are many mysteries surrounding the ancient monuments at Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England.
Researchers in Britain, working with experts at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Archaeological Prospection and Virtual Archaeology in Austria, have created the first underground survey of Stonehenge.
The collaborative effort, called The Stonehenge Hidden Landscape Project, lasted four years, and the results are startling.
The Daily Mail reports that a new technique has revealed 15 previously unknown Neolithic monuments around the mysterious monument in Wiltshire. And one archaeologist thinks they could provide evidence that the stone circle was at the heart of a busy heathen processional route over 4,000 years ago.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 5 gourmet comfort food recipes on TikTok
- 5 slow cooker desserts from TikTok that are beyond decadent
- Grab this comfy UGG hoodie while it’s on sale for 40% off (P.S. The ma…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!