Raymond Locascio went missing on July 8 hours after trying on a tux for his daughter Suzanne's wedding. Now the bride-to-be is putting her nuptials on hold to find her father.
His car was found in a state park two days after his family called police. His wife, Barbara says it's possibly her diabetic husband got disoriented that day because he'd been up since 2 am and he hadn't eaten lunch.
Some reports claim police dogs were called in to track Locascio's scent which ended in the woods near a lake. Police aren't ruling out any possibility for his disappearance.
A fund has been set up for the Locascio family on GoFundMe.com to help them with their expenses during the investigation.
More from AOL
Little girl's mind is totally blown by rocket ship launch
Doctors urge delayed school times for teens
Students 'humiliated' by dress code enforcement
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!