Raymond Locascio went missing on July 8 hours after trying on a tux for his daughter Suzanne's wedding. Now the bride-to-be is putting her nuptials on hold to find her father.
His car was found in a state park two days after his family called police. His wife, Barbara says it's possibly her diabetic husband got disoriented that day because he'd been up since 2 am and he hadn't eaten lunch.
Some reports claim police dogs were called in to track Locascio's scent which ended in the woods near a lake. Police aren't ruling out any possibility for his disappearance.
A fund has been set up for the Locascio family on GoFundMe.com to help them with their expenses during the investigation.
More from AOL
Little girl's mind is totally blown by rocket ship launch
Doctors urge delayed school times for teens
Students 'humiliated' by dress code enforcement
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!